1. You’ll need lots of paper straws. For each triangle you’ll need to full length straws and one half length. You’ll also need some heavy thread or twine and a large needle.
2. Start by threading the needle and thread through the small straw.
3. Pull a long length of the thread through the straw.
4. Put the thread the one of the full length straws.
5. Thread the needle and thread through the second full length straw.
6. Now thread the needle back through the short straw. Pull tight so that the straws are tight against each other at the points.
7. Start again, threading on the short straw and continue with steps 2-6.
8. Using gold spray paint, paint the bunting in a well ventilated area. You will need to turn the bunting over and rotate the straws a couple times to cover all sides of the straws.