If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, you probably saw that I was in Palm Springs for a couple days this week. I was lucky to be part of a fun blogger bash, we called it the #sagrarosoiree. It was a relaxed get together of some of my favorite DIY bloggers. We had no schedule or agenda, just a time to connect with like-minded folks and recharge our creative juices. We took a lot of pictures, talked shop, ate yummy things and sat by the pool (all some of my favorite things to do).
Just look at how fun and colorful we are!
Image Credit: Jeff Mindell
Here’s some great posts to check out this weekend:
- Be sure to check out these agate slice hair clips.
- This helpful tutorial will get all your suede shows super clean and pretty again.
- I’m going to need to try these Microwave Potato Chips this weekend.
- Heading to a wedding or party, I think these rhinestone flats are a must-make and must-wear.
- I could look at this rainbow of gifts all day, the post is pretty enough to frame.
- I think my front door could use a cute new Typography Doormat.
- Let me go run a bath right now, these Grapefruit Rosemary Bath Salts look amazing!
- I’m obsessed with this 3D planter and then fun shadowy pics of it!
Happy Weekend Friends!