These are just a couple pictures from my camping trip to Joshua Tree National Park last week. The Cholla Garden was still blooming. It’s are really cool place to visit and feels a little like you are on another planet. If you’ve never visited Joshua Tree, you are missing out. It’s my favorite National Park. And I didn’t even know I was a desert girl.
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Well that was a week. This is a fast, super productive week. This weekend we are hosting a church potluck, so of course I have a bunch of things I want to finally finish around the house. Probably only about a 1/3 of the list will get accomplished, but that’s ok. I stripped some wallpaper up stairs this week. I patched the wall already, so before today is over, I really wall to sand the wall and get it painted. I have this huge round mirror that I bought before we moved into the house and it still hasn’t been hung up yet. So, that is priority # 1!
And now, here’s my recommendations for blog reading this weekend. You guys, there’s some good stuff out there:
- I want all 3 of these pairs of shoes in my closet NOW!
- Is it really Cinco de Mayo without yummy food? These Easy Individual Mexican 5 Layer Dips are a party MUST!
- Oh my, these are so pretty. I really have no need for paper strawberries in my life, but I really want to make some.
- If you love Instagram stories as much as I do, this little video tutorial is super helpful.
- This kitchen reveal has my all heart eyes. It’s sooooo good.
Happy Weekend Friends!