Well, this week definitely felt like the end of Summer. After being on the road the last couple of weeks, I hit the ground running and worked a jam packed week. It feels good to get stuff done and put out some new content. Today we are going to try REALLY hard to finally finish the painting in the hallway and stairway. We started the week with a good 2 1/2 days of wallpaper scraping. But, I’m so happy to see the yellow stripes GONE. You can follow along on Instagram stories for all the riveting wallpaper removal and painting posts.
This is our last weekend of the Summer. So, we feel like we need to get ALL THE PROJECTS done! I’m kind of mourning the end of Summer, I don’t think I’m ready for all the hustle and bustle of getting three kids off to school. But, maybe a little routine will feel good.
Here’s a few things I think you should check out:
- The last days of Summer should involve trips to the pool and lots of watermelon, especially these Chili Lime and Sea Salt Watermelon Pops.
- And this Summer playlist will be on repeat.
- We installed this AC unit in the guesthouse yesterday and now the room is perfectly chilly. The old unit just couldn’t keep up.
- Since there isn’t a H&M Home store near me, I’m going to have to do some online shopping. There are some great pics in this round up post. If you’ve never checked out their home line, be prepared to want all the things.
- I’m still only drinking iced coffee, and this Mint Mojito Iced Coffee is the only way to go.
- I want to spray all the things! Just look at how cool this dish looks!
- If you are looking to keep those Summer vibes alive in your home, may I suggest a cool, airy Rattan Chair.
Happy Friday, hope you all have a great weekend. Soak in all the Summer you can friends.