Happy Long Weekend Friends!
We are escaping the heat and heading to San Diego to spend a couple days with my brother’s family. Hoping for some beach time and a just a break from the 110 F weather of Bakersfield. It’s really quite handy to have a brother who lives so close to the beach. Can you say FREE VACAY?
In other news, I thought I should mention that I’m bringing back my newsletter. It’s a great way to get all your favorite O+P content right to your inbox. I’ll be sharing all kinds of exclusive content their, so you won’t want to miss out.
And now, here’s a few fun things I think you should check out:
- If you are looking for a fun Instagram feed to follow, I’ve got a REALLY good one for you. Pretty colors, plants, vintage, and from the Netherlands – ya, it’s a pretty great combo.
- This digital wallpaper is super timely with all the eclipse buzz of the last couple of weeks.
- Yep, totally digging this color for Fall.
- You know I love a Mocktail, and if it involves rhubarb, I’m all in. Be sure to check out this Rhubarb Collins Mocktail.
- I wear a neckercheif, scarf, or bandana at least twice a week. Just look at this rainbow of dyed bandanas. I’ve actually dyed and bleached bandanas in the past, but just didn’t share it as a DIY on the blog. Now that I see all the color options that are out there, I’m better stock up on a whole bunch more.
- This pretty workspace has be wanting to paint another half wall!